Vintage china hire Manchester
Vintage styling has become increasingly popular over recent years for Weddings and events, especially so after the Royal wedding of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, and is showing no signs of disappearing. The vintage look is timeless and oozes glamour and sophistication which is probably why it’s such a popular choice. Vintage china and accessories are perfect for vintage style weddings and events and here’s some reasons why:-
- Genuine vintage china and other accessories give a true and authentic vintage feel to your Wedding or event.
- Will suit any budget as you can use as little or as much as you need to create the desired look.
- Versatility – use as table decorations and fill with pearls or brooches, use as quirky props, to display cakes/sweets/sandwiches, wedding favours or even flowers. Can also use tea cups as place names by adding pretty luggage tags to the handles with guests names on. Or even use them to hold candles.
- Lots of choice when it comes to colours and patterns, so will suit almost any colour scheme. Choose from pretty pastels, golds/silvers or bolder colours.
- Instantly creates a luxury feel without blowing the budget.
- Creates a timeless and romantic look which means your wedding photographs will always look great.
- Particularly great for creating a traditional ‘English’ feel that’s sure to wow your guests. So the ideal choice for weddings, village fetes, tea parties and more!
Create the Vintage look with timeless pieces
So you have your heart set on creating a beautiful and timeless vintage look using vintage china and accessories. Here’s how we can help you achieve it:-
- We have a huge collection and choice of beautiful vintage china and accessories available to hire for your wedding, party or event.
- We only source the very prettiest pieces that are unique, in excellent condition and have stood the test of time over the years.
- All of our vintage china and accessories date from before the 1950’s and we are constantly adding to our extensive collection.
- Whatever you need, we’ve got! Tea cups, saucers, plates, jugs, tea pots, coffee pots, trays, cake stands, sugar bowls, milk jugs and more!
- Choose from DIY hire where you collect from us, set up yourselves (and wash up if necessary) or we can deliver and set up the vintage china at your chosen venue before returning the following day to collect for your convenience, and we will do any washing up that is required.
- We also have a large range of vintage table cloths, doilies and bunting in all different designs, colours, shapes and sizes.
Affordable Vintage china hire
Vintage china hire Manchester – Adding a bit of luxury to your Wedding, party or event needn’t mean costing the earth, and the beauty of using Vintage china and accessories is that you can use as little or as much as you like to create an impact. We have such a large collection of beautiful pieces that there really is something for everyone, with prices from just 40p per item!
We can offer you plenty of help and advice too and all the little extras that you may need. Flowers, decorations and even food. Check out our amazing tea parties for all special occasions.
Get in touch with Kirsty today for your FREE no obligation quote or to arrange your FREE consultation.